Contribute to the Robo-AO TeamYour generous support will enable the Robo-AO team to research new adaptive optics technologies, continue world-class astronomical science and deploy the Robo-AO technology to new telescopes around the world. Charitable contributions will promote and strengthen the Robo-AO team's mission of broadening our understanding of the universe through very efficient high-angular-resolution imaging:
- Executing fast turnaround and large-target-number scientific surveys of stars, exoplanet hosts, solar system and low-mass objects, as well as monitoring of planets.
- Advancing efficient new technologies to correct for the image blurring effects of Earth's atmosphere.
- Deploying Robo-AO systems to the UH 2.2-m telescope on Maunakea, HI and the 2.1-m telescope at Kitt Peak National Observatory, AZ to enable even larger high-resolution surveys and long-term monitoring.
- Educating the next generation of engineer-scientists.
- Bringing the excitement of forefront science and technology to the general public through talks, videos and other outreach activities.