2010 COSMOS Team Meeting (poster)
7-10 June 2010
The 2010 COSMOS team meeting will be held at the
Institute for Astronomy (IfA), University of Hawaii
on June 7-10.
- Please upload your presentation before your session starts (June 1)
- The meeting abstract book, which includes useful logistic information, is now available. A printed version will be provided with your registration (June 1)
- Conference dinner will be held on Tuesday, June 8th at the Kai Market restaurant. More details below (May 27)
- Conference poster now available (May 27)
- There will be a USD 50 charge for all MKO Tour participants to cover travel on the Big Island and lunch at HP (May 25)
- For those driving from their hotels to the Institute, parking passes will be available at the registration desk (May 25)
- Updated information on the Mauna Kea Tour (May 20)
- Draft program available (May 20)
- The registration page is open.
- The registration fee is USD 150.
Payment must be made at the registration desk (in the IfA Moon Room) in cash.
- List of recommended hotels.
- Visa information
|7-10 June (M-Th)||2010 COSMOS team meeting|
|8 June (Tu)||Team dinner|
|11 June (F)||Mauna Kea Tour|
The conference dinner will be held on Tuesday, June 8th on the Kai Market restaurant (menu) at the Sheraton Waikiki hotel. The restaurant is walking distance to all Waikiki hotels. Pre-dinner coktail and entertainment will beging at 6:30pm with dinner starting at 7:30pm.
For meeting participants, dinner is included in the registration. Tickets for guests will be available at the IfA registration desk for USD65 each.
Click here for a jpg version or here for a pdf.
Poster created by Karen Teramura (IfA)
Institute for Astronomy
University of Hawaii
2680 Woodlawn Drive, Honolulu, HI 96822