Dr. Kenneth C. Chambers
Institute for Astronomy
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Hawaii
Recent Pan-STARRS Discoveries
Current Transient Alerts from Pan-STARRS
Current NEO Candidates, Potentially Hazardous Asteroids, and Comets from Pan-STARRS
Pan-STARRS Data Release from MAST @ STScI
- These six papers describe the Pan-STARRS1 Surveys and the data processing and data products:
- Paper I. The Pan-STARRS1 Surveys, Chambers, K. C. et al.
- Paper II. Pan-STARRS Data Processing System, Magnier, E. A., et al.
- Paper III. Pan-STARRS Pixel Processing: Detrending, Warping, Stacking, Waters, C. Z., et al.
- Paper IV. Pan-STARRS Pixel Analysis: Source Detection and Characterization, Magnier, E. A., et al.
- Paper V. Pan-STARRS Photometric and Astrometric Calibration, Magnier, E. A., et al.
- Paper VI. The Pan-STARRS1 Database and Data Products, Flewelling, H. A., et al.
- Press Release on Public Release of Pan-STARRS1 Data
Chretien Award, American Astronomical Society, 1989
University of Hawaii Regent's Medal for Excellence in Teaching, 1999
Institute for Astronomy Faculty Excellence Award, 2012