IAU 250 Today will continue to be online after the symposium. Look for attendee shared files (speaker and poster presentations) in the days to come. If you would like to share any of your symposium files please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday announcements:
- Please stop by the registration table to identify yourself in the group photo. A file without ID numbers will be posted next week on this web page.
- A taxi sharing sign-up sheet is now available in the poster room on the message board. If your date and time is not listed feel free to add it to the list.
- The Grand Hyatt has a self service station for free printing of airline boarding passes. It is located next to the front desk in the hotel lobby.
- Folks that have requested receipts may pick them up at the registration table.
- Symposium Program Changes
- Friday, Dec. 14: Daniel Schaerer (9:05 a.m.) talk has been cancelled. Morning talks will move up a time slot (with lunch starting at 12:40 p.m.). All afternoon talks are as scheduled.
Share your Symposium Files
- Please see Karen Teramura if you would like to share your pictures (.jpg) or presentation files (.ps, .pdf, or .ppt) on the iau250today web page. Shared files will be linked from this page.
IAU 250 Conference Photographs
Email iaus250 if you would like original TIFF photo files of images posted on this site. Please include file names in your request.
Roll 1 | Roll 2 | Roll 3 | Roll 4 | Roll 5
Dec. 12 Group Photo identify yourself at the registration table
Dec. 13 Roll 7 and Lu‘au pictures coming soon
photos by Véronique Petit, Université Laval
Roll 1 | Roll 2 | Roll 3 symposium reception