HP Network Advisor Loan Procedure
- Requests for loan must come from the telescope's MKO Communication
Network representative. The request should be mailed electronically
to mkocn @ifa . hawaii . edu.
It should include your name, organization, contact information,
and the length of loan.
- Upon receipt, I will authorize Jimmy Nojiri by e-mail or fax of the
request. This will be done within 1 working day.
- The loan period is not to exceed 10 working days.
- The HP analyzer may be reserved up to four weeks in advance.
- The HP analyzer must be returned to Jimmy Nojiri in its original
condition and settings. In particular, the password for traffic
generation must be reset to its original value if you changed it.
Call Pui Hin Rhoads
for the password.
- The borrower assumes all responsibilities and liabilities for the
analyzer for the duration of the loan.
For the current location of the HP Network Advisor, check the
Last updated November 27, 2001 by