Division VI of the International Astronomical Union deals with Interstellar Matter, and incorporates Commission #34. Following the 23rd General Assembly held at Kyoto, in August 1997, there are now ~730 Division/Commission members.
Information is available on the following:
- Organising Committee
- Commission Members
- News of Div VI
- 1997 Report of Commission #34 to the IAU.
- Planetary Nebulae Working Group.
- Astrochemistry Working Group.
- Antarctic Astronomy.
- Information on optical constants for dust analogues.
- Information on upcoming meetings sponsored by Comm#34.
- Information on e-mail addresses of astronomers.
- Links to home pages of Members & their Institutes.
- Information on nomenclature.
- IAU Home Page
Please send other information for inclusion to:firstname.lastname@example.org