HDF and Hawaii Deep Field Data
Comments on the following papers are very welcome, but please note that material from published papers is copyright to the publishers, from whom permission should be obtained to reproduce any such material. In the case of papers in advance of publication, we ask that the author(s) be contacted before any use is made of the contents.
Astronomical Journal, in press)
- HIGH-z LYMAN ALPHA EMITTERS I. A BLANK FIELD SEARCH FOR OBJECTS
NEAR REDSHIFT 3.4 IN AND AROUND THE HUBBLE DEEP FIELD AND THE HAWAII
DEEP FIELD SSA22.
Also available as astro-ph/9801003.
- (The Young
Universe: Galaxy Formation and Evolution. . .)
- PUSHING BACK STUDIES OF GALAXIES TOWARD THE DARK AGES:
HIGH-REDSHIFT LYMAN ALPHA EMISSION-LINE GALAXIES IN THE FIELD
Available as astro-ph/9801170
- (Proceedings of the 37th Herstmonceux Conference, 1996)
- CONSTRAINTS ON GALAXY FORMATION FROM DEEP GALAXY REDSHIFT SURVEYS AND QUASAR ABSORPTION LINE STUDIES
Available as astro-ph/9609158.
- (Ap. J. 471, L5, 1996)
- REDSHIFT CLUSTERING IN THE HUBBLE DEEP FIELD
Available as astro-ph/9608121.
- (A J, 112, 839, 1996)
- NEW INSIGHT ON GALAXY FORMATION AND EVOLUTION FROM KECK SPECTROSCOPY OF THE HAWAII DEEP FIELDS
Also available as astro-ph/9606079.
Lennox L. Cowie
Last Revision : February 5, 1998